though you broke my heart.
(即使揉碎我的心。)
And killed me.
(让我不得生。)
And tore me to pieces.
(将我碾为灰尘。)
And thre every piece into a fire.
(抑或将我推入火炕。)
As they burned it hurt because I as so happy for you!
(我燃烧之时,略为伤神,因为我曾是为你喝彩的人。)
No these points of data make a beautiful line.
(现在数据点已经绘出美丽的曲线。)
And e're out of beta.
(我们即将完成最后测试。)
e're releasing on time.
(还能赶上按时发布。)
So I'm GLaD. I got burned.
(我是如此幸福,即使我被烈火焚身。)
Think of all the things e learned for the people ho are still alive.
(我已经有所心得,在那些幸存的家伙身上。)
在游戏里,玩家们利用手中的传送门枪,穿过了一道又一道的阻碍,突破了一个又一个的难关,最终来到的格拉多斯的主机面前,利用格拉多斯的火箭弹将它自己肢解,然后把格拉多斯的核心逐一丢入了焚化炉之中——对于身为主角的玩家来说,这是通关游戏的唯一方式,而对于被烧毁的格拉多斯来说,这亦是一个成功的测试结果。
尽管格拉多斯看上去拥
本章未完,请点击"下一页"继续阅读! 第3页 / 共5页